Tuesday, June 2, 2009

1st presentation in NYP..heehee~


me, the china guy-ACE, and JUNE^^


Ming hou n i





June n Ming Hou


me, sin chi n june


=.=



is this counted as group photo?? =.=


today is my 1st presentation... The topic is to talk about wat is special about myself in a scholarship interview... walao @.@.....what is special about myself huh??? im really wondering.... but for presentation, we can add in some false facts of cos.haha...i said im an ambitious student, active in CCA and have strong deetermination..which i think they are quite true.LOL XD..no offense. it was a 2-minutes presentation.. everyone wore till very formal to school today that i still can't get used to it.haha..including me, when i wore till like a working lady, i feel so uncomfortable. I prefer MY CASUAL WEAR! ><....the presentation took quite a long time, roughly 1.5 hours.. and of cos, everyone did a great job though we were quite nervous while presenting our speech. At least, we had put in so much effort and haad tried our best to do the best. haha..WELL DONE GUYS :)

1 comment:

  1. hey!can u take off d "ming hou n june "pic.....plz la...right now?!

    ReplyDelete