Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Balloon Sculpting


my balloons^^nice rite??



hamster again..


hehe..couple ^^


aww..=.=..this will be the only pic of us


three of them are so concentrate with their ballons


sculpt sculpt sculpt~~COUPLES


hamster june is holding her balloons..nah..i oso have mar


enjoy huh ?o.0


one of my fren-LIM SIN CHI.



On Last Weednesday which is 20th May, i went to balloon sculpting workshop with my frens. Actually, i had planned to go home to have my nap after my tiring lectures, BUT!!! there are two of my stupid frens SIN CHI and MING HOU kept on asking me to join.i was like," eww!! CCA again. My nap GONE!!! T.T"....hahaha..sorry for calling u guys stupid. So, becos of that, i asked JUNE to go with me too. When we reached there, i was wondering where were my two stupid frens huh????dating?? probably not. AHA!! Then i knew they had been waiting at the wrong place for 1 hour at LTN-1!! stupid rite? lol!
okay~ craps! now move to the process. Well, at 1st i thought there would not be many students join this kind of activity cos to me, it is very boring.But i was totally wrong. When i stepped into the class, the seats were full!!!!@.@ *faint* again. During the activity, i had learnt to sculp all kinds of balloon..such as mice, bear, sword, flowers, lollipop, giraffe, bee...but i only succeded in two-MICE n Giraffe!!! don't laugh!! i know my skill isn't there, but at least, i can finish two! nah! can u? Well, it is not as easy as i tink. it needs patience and skills. but indeed, i had lost my patient during my 1st job! ughhhhh.... it is so HARD! but there is this stupid guy and gurl, they tend to finish all the jobs given. so swt==....
after the activity, i can only conclude that i have no patience.Patience patience, where are u?? seriously..i need u :( come to me le...hahahaha...cos lab session nids a lot of patience. if not... i will die in those machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment