Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Giving Up for JUDO ><

Last Tuesday, i had joined JUDO for my CCA . After the training, i found out that i really not suitable for this kind of activity. aiks~ the training was so tiring. and the most important thing was i had knocked my head several times during the training session@.@*faint*.The Warming up activities had totally killed me. I can feel my hands are shivering after the training. The next day after the training, i hardly could walked properly, even just wake up from my bed, was a difficult thing for me to do. My whole body collapsed becos of JUDO. For the one whole week, it was a hard time for me as i can't bear the pain of my body.lol XD..lousy chin. So, my parents want me to quit JUDO!!! i'm wondering y i have such weak stamina huh?? aiti...look at JUNE!!! she feels nothing after the JUDO.. i feel shameful for myself lar.haha..just kd man. and, i plan to quit too cos i'm worry my intelligence will be affected if my head keep on knocking the map. walao...so painful u know..nearly fainted already.i dont wanna take risk.what if i become suku?? cannot la... i cant bear the consequences for knocking my head more than 10 times per week. so, finally, i quit. haha!! i din attend for the lesson today. i'm healthy again =) indeed, i think i had made a right choice and join VOICE ENSEMBLE..too bad, i had missed the audition for the PIANO ENSEMBLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment