Tuesday, May 26, 2009

McD lunch..hehe


sin chi ar..show us ur pretty face la


french fries taste good rite?LOL~!!!


LOOK at his face!! can see how nice it taste


FRIES~~!!!for you!hehehe




WENDY CHUA!!!! nah.purposely write this to kek u.haha!! my schedule for today- Our communication skills tutorial has been cancelled cos our tutor want us to prepare for our next week presentation. who will prepare for that presentation??i can guarantee no one will do it.lol XD..simply becos we are all busy with out metrology assignment-THE CHOPSTICKS!!! Chop Chop Chop!!! where and how to design a chopstick??i have really no idea about it. nowadays, only the oldies are using chopsticks. The youngster usually use folks and spoon what...duh!!! So, i end up in the library discussion room for that two hours with my members-JUNE and Siong Chow.Some of the groups have nearly done theirs, but look at us!! huh huh huh! where are ours?? nah! we haven't start yet.lol XD..it is very normal if i'm in that group. hehehe. so, we make use of the two hours for our CHOPSTICKS assignment. Frankly, 2 hours is not long, but to me, it is!!!! so i end up facebook-ing, listening songs and chatting with my buddies. I HAD ABANDONED JUNE AND SIONG CHOW! lol...but initially, we were working together, i just simply contributed some rough ideas which are...U-S-E-L-E-S-S! i dont mind anyway.haha..at least i contribute something, agree?? so just left june and siong chow discussed for the assignment. Oh ya!! i had done 1 thing benefit them- I HAD REMINDED THEM THE TIME FOR LUNCH! Precisely is, McD LUNCH!!! just when the hour hand n the minute hand strike 12, i quickly packed mt stuffs and rushed my two frens to be faster so that i can have my lunch as soon as possible. I had starved for the whole morning, so, no way for the afternoon. Since i came to sg, i never have my breakfast. I HATE THIS la, seriously. those who know me well, sure know the reason behind. it took minutes for us to walked all the way down from the library to the fast food canteen. YEAH!!MCD is at there! when i stepped in, 1 thought had flashed through my mind. "what the hell and where comes those students???" the crowds really pissed me off. so, we decided to search for a place to sit, while siong chow queue for the McD meal.. there was really a long queue for McD..if want me to queue for it, i will just give up and eat some other food. but luckily, he is patient enough to wait! But due to the hungriness, i went to the other food outlet to buy some food. as what i expected, i need to wait for minutes too. at least, it is better than McD. Honestly,the food i bought from there taste 'YUCKS??"..=.=...really wasted my money. Frankly, it is really damn expensive having meal in sg. I dont even dare to count my daily expenses as it may stop my heartbeat if i get to know the amount of money that i had spent all the while.>< soon after i finished my bbq chicken rice, my McD meal arrived!! haha!! i had ordered for McWings, Ice milo n FRENCH FRIES!!!!!wendy!!it is FRENCH FRIES!!LOL XD.. luckily, there is still an outlet so call McDONALD which can satisfy my stomach.hahaha..am i greedy? i never deny the fact. Too bad, we finshed all the food just in a short while as we still need to rush to the next tutorial lesson. Gosh!! what a waste- A NICE MEAL without ENJOYMENT!! CAN"T ENJOY MY FRENCH FRIES!!!!
McD, i will definitely come for you again. WAIT!!!
so..the end of my MCD lunch craps.lol XD. What to do?... LIFE in NYP is like that. I will sure upload my FRENCH FRIES's Pics here for WENDY to see.hehehe ^^i'm so GLAD to share with u .*sarcastic*o.0

No comments:

Post a Comment